Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Take a look at our delegation...at least some of us!


Andrea...............................................and Brittany


Caitlin...............................................and Chad


Ginalisa............................................and Erin

Hannah............................................and Kayla


Kendra.................................................and Kyle

Lauren P...............................................and Margot


Nicole...................................................and Robbie


Samir.......................................................and Sara E.


Sarah B.............................................and Shelby


Stacy....................................................and Tia


Jay.....................................................and Lauren U.


This is only some of us....between those of you that weren't able to attend and the photos I can't load (blogger won't let me load a photo that I took with my camera turned???? If any of you know how to solve this, PLEASE let me know!) I'll catch up with the rest of you at the March 24th meeting.

We also have 4 delegates joining us from Dallas, Texas! Katy, Augusta, Morgan, and Elizabeth.

I have mailed out copies of the agenda and a synopsis of what we covered at the last meeting for those of you who weren't able to attend. More information about our community service project will be coming to you via email soon. Also, if you need to do community service for your high school....I'd be glad to sign it off for you...just bring the forms with you.

No comments: