Sunday, October 29, 2006

Congratulations to the Delegates!

What an exciting two weeks it has been for me as potential delegates have been interviewed and accepted into the program! I enjoyed meeting those of you I personally interviewed and I'm excited to meet in person those of you I interviewed on the phone or who were interviewed by CJ.

We have four leaders in our delegation. Besides myself, there is Lynne Bryan. Those of you who interviewed in the Montgomery Building met Lynne. She loves to travel and recently went to Ireland. She currently teaches a 4th/5th grade combination class up in McKinleyville. Lynne has one grown son. We also have Jake Habib. Jake's real name is Gloria but no one calls her that (I don't even know if her mom calls her Gloria!) Jake was a leader on the first trip my daughter took overseas to Japan when she was 13. She's (my daughter) is now 26. Dustin Cloud is another of our leaders. Dustin is a middle school history teacher. He was also there at the interviews in the Montgomery Building along with Lynne and I.

**Some dates to find: Please be finding a) spring break dates, b) last day of school, and c) the first day of school for the 2007-2008 year. The spring break dates will help me decide when to schedule our 4th orientation meeting. I DON'T want to have it during your breaks because I know a lot of people travel. The ending and beginning school dates will help P2P determine our date of departure. You can email me these dates...or give them to us at the first Orientation meeting.

I still have 11 more students to interview. I'm looking forward to December 2nd at the Petaluma Library for our first Orientation meeting. The time is from 2-4 p.m.

Any questions you have you can post here...or email me directly!

Good day, Mate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, here we go again!!!

Judy said...

You bet, Chad...and this will be just as exciting as Europe!