Monday, October 09, 2006

Interviews are set!

Australia, here we come! I'm excited about the delegation that is forming for this People to People itinerary! Everyone has been called that has come up on my website...and interviews are set. Saturday, October 21st is the day we will have most of the interviews. Three are on Sunday and two will probably end up being phone interviews since they will be out of town.

What can you be doing...besides being excited? Be asking teachers and another adult to write you a letter of recommendation. Also be sure and fill out the Interview Questionnaire in your application booklet. Bring the letters and the questionnaire with you to the interview.

I enjoy learning about places I'm going to visit before I go. So for me, I've already bought a DK Australia book. I enjoy the information with the photographs.

From the Information meeting, it looks like we'll land in Sydney. From there we'll go up to Darwin...and then to Cairns. You can find a sample itinerary on the P2P website.

No comments: